Outgas Collector for ＨＤ
HD series is an outgas collector from Hard Disk Drive samples. HD-3504 is designed for 3.5 inch HDD, and HD-2506 is designed for 2.5 inch HDD to collect outgas in the oven with elevated temperature. Both models are large enough chamber to collect outgas from other electronic parts and devises too.
- Has one touch open doors for easy sample setting.
- Consists of 4 sample chambers which enable to collect 4 outgas samples at a time. (HD-3504)
- Consists of 6 sample chambers which enable to collect 6 outgas samples at a time. (HD-2506)
- Independently controllable purge gas lines enable multiple reliable samplings.
- Outgas from the parts are trapped and collected in adsorbent into PATs.
- Able to collect for long time by timer setup 99hour 59mins.
- Sample chambers are gold plated (deactivation treatment) preventing from contamination.
- Able to collect outgas not only from HDD, but also other electric parts such as circuit boards and flat panels.
- Chiller cooling unit is available to enhance efficiency (optional)
Other brand sample tubes for thermal desorption are also adaptable as an option.
Sample chambers are gold plated (deactivation treatment) preventing from contamination. It is easier to clean too.
|Sample chambers||4 chambers||6 chambers|
|Chamber size and volume||29.5(W)×109(H)×153(D)mm, 49.2ml
|Oven material||Alminu (Inside:gold coated)
|Heating method||Resistive heating (2 lines)
||Resistive heating (1 line)|
|Heating tempreture||Room temp. to 200°C
|Purge gas||He or N in genelral up to 500ml/min
||He or N in genelral up to 200ml/min
|Chiller unit||Optional unit
|Timer||1min up to 99 hours and 59 min